COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
We are happy to announce that MBC is open for lessons as of 5/26/20 in accordance with "The Forward Dane" plan, a phased reopening plan for Dane County due to COVID-19.
Our instructors will continue to clean and sanitize frequently touched surfaces to help limit the spread of the virus. We ask that each student to be respectful and maintain 6' of physical distance.
Students must sign up ahead of time for personal lessons and group classes as we will not allow walk in registration at this time. All lessons are held on the hour to ensure 15 minutes of time in between for cleaning and sanitizing.
In order to take personal lessons and group classes you will be required to do the following:
1. Sign up for lessons ahead of time with your instructor or by emailing
2. Wait until five minutes before your lesson or class in your car to limit the amount of students in the studio at a time.
3. All students must wear a face mask upon entering the building.
4. A temperature check is required upon arrival for both students and staff.
5. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds (after changing shoes) in our teacher lounge.
6. Maintain physical distance of 6' between other students and staff that you are not partnered with.
7. If you are sick, showing any signs of symptoms, travelled outside the state or have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, stay home!
If anything changes that will affect our studio being open, we will be in touch. Please continue to follow us on Facebook for up-to-date communication. We have been so touched and overwhelmed with your kind words and generosity. We miss you very much and look forward to seeing you soon! Stay healthy!
-The Madison Ballroom Company Staff