COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
Madison Ballroom Company will be making masks optional for fully vaccinated staff and students in our studio in accordance with CDC guidance and local Dane County mandates.
Proof of vaccination will not be required as we Trust the Honesty of our Ballroom Community.
Your health and safety has always been our number one priority and we have carefully considered this decision after the recent updates from the CDC and Dane County.
We will continue all of our COVID-19 cleaning protocols to keep you safe in our studio. We will continue to maintain social distancing guidelines for group classes and personal lessons until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to our studio owner, Samantha, as she will be more than happy to assist you!
In order to take personal lessons and group classes you will be required to do the following:
1. Sign up for lessons ahead of time with your instructor on Vagaro or by emailing
2. Wait until five minutes before your lesson or class in your car to limit the amount of students in the studio at a time.
3. All students who are not vaccinated must wear a face mask upon entering the studio.
4. Wash hands for at least 20 seconds (after changing shoes) in our teacher lounge.
5. Maintain physical distance of 6' between other students and staff that you are not partnered with.
6. If you are sick, showing any signs of symptoms or have had exposure to someone with COVID-19, stay home!
If anything changes that will affect our studio being open, we will be in touch. Please continue to follow us on Facebook for up-to-date communication. We have been so touched and overwhelmed with your kind words and generosity. We can't wait to dance with you!
-The Madison Ballroom Company Staff